Dienstag, 29. September 2015

Oh so inspirational

50 days!

That sounds like sooo much! But it's not even two months yet.

However, I love to read quotes or stuff like that on Instagram and Twitter and I thought I can share some of those with you. Just because I like them or sometimes they keep me going or make me think about things I didn't consider before. They kinda help me on this emotional roller coaster that is this trip.  





I think the hardest part
of losing someone, isn't having
to say goodbye, but rather
learning to live without them.
Always trying to fill the void,
the emptiness that's left inside
your heart when they go.









"And in the end, we were all just humans drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." - F. Scott Fitzgerald





Even if you know what's coming, you're never prepared for how it feels.



"Who's to say tomorrow won't be the best day of your life?"




 It's like I'm drowning
and you're the water
but somehow
you're also the air
that I need to breathe
how that is
I'll never understand





"I'm not sure what I'll do, but - well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow, want to live where things happen on a big scale."

  

 Missing someone isn't about
how long it has been since
you've seen them or the
amount of time since you've
talked. It's about that
very moment when you're
doing something and wishing
they were right there
with you.


 The best kind of people are
the ones that come into
your life, and make you
see the sun where you once
saw clouds. The people
that believe in you
so much, you start to believe
in you too. The people that
love you, simply for being
you. The once in a lifetime
kind of people.


 In any given moment we
have two options: to
step forward into growth
or to step back into
safety.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen