Samstag, 26. September 2015

Always look on the bright side of life

 47 days!

Sometimes it feels like time is passing veeeeeeery slowly. Most of the time. When I'm working, actually. During the weekend, not so much.

I am typing this while some neighbor's kid is practicing German children's songs on the violin. Maybe they have the same melodies here, but that's really funny somehow.

Last weekend was homecoming weekend at Cornell!
On Friday we went to see a Fireworks and Laser show and it was so cool! Every other firework will look boring from now on ...














On Saturday, we went to the American Football Game. Cornell vs Bucknell.
I didn't know the rules so to be honest it wasn't that interesting for me, but it was very American. They had a marching band, cheerleaders and that kind of stuff. It looked like in the movies!


Nothing else exciting happened. The really fun stuff is happening during the next few weekends ...
I am already so excited and I want it to be next weekend right now! And the weekend after that! 

This weekend, I'm only relaxing. I also have to save some money for the next weekends :p

So I'm just gonna upload some photos of my every day life. Enjoy!

Rochester from earlier this month:


"Drones kill children"

Darkness falls. Here comes the rain. #GuessWhichSong

Photoshoot with Michèle, the kids and my hostmom's camera at Ithaca falls (which is 10 minutes away from here and so beautiful):

My face hahaha
Waterfall ... for a change
Chilling hard



I love this photo. It's hilarious. My children love each other
photoception
Me again

Cuties




Purity Ice Cream is almost as good as The Cheesecake Factory. But nothing is as good as The Cheesecake Factory.

Random stuff:











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen