Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017

One year back in Germany

Hello!

Is anybody still reading this actually? :p

But I feel like I need to end this blog with saying that it was a really great decision to go to the US, and maybe an even better decision to leave again after six months.

I was right, I felt so much better at home. I did so many awesome things back in Germany, made so many experiences. For example, I had an internship at a radio station (where I'm still occasionally working). I did so much fun stuff with my friends.

The rest of 2016 was pretty awesome actually. I'm studying since October. My hostfamily actually sent me a package with American candy, socks and a card just a week ago.

Over NYE, one of my Ithaca AuPairs visited me :D She came all the way from Sweden to Berlin and I'm probably gonna visit her this summer. I really made awesome friends in the US.

I just wanted to say that it was the right decision to go back home. Definitely. Without any doubt.

So: Follow your heart! Even if it goes against what other people say. The most important person in your life is you. Do what you want and what's best for you.

xoxo
Christin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen