Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015

Surprise!

It's 11.19pm and I am in shock.

I skyped with the interested family from 8pm till 8.45pm.
At first, all of them were there (parents and two children) and I was SO excited, I was shaking. I thought I'll get a heart attack when they call. Well, I almost did. But they were so nice! The baby had to go to bed soon and the girl got bored at some point, so most of the time I spoke with the parents.
They asked me some questions, for example what I would do in a certain situation, why I want to become an Au pair, but also what food I can't eat. We talked about a loooot of things. I was afraid that they don't understand me, but they said that my English is very good. Yay!
I had a very positive feeling during the whole call.
At the end, they said that I am the last Au pair that they wanted to speak to and that they will probably decide quickly who they want to hire and that they will write me.

I thought they mean tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow.

They wrote half an hour later.

Now it's 11.33pm and I still can't believe it. Holy Guacamole.

The family is perfect! I am so so so excited!

Suddenly everything becomes real. Before, becoming an Au pair was a dream and an option and now I am an Au pair with a wonderful family!

And I will go to the US in eight weeks. We didn't fix a certain date yet, but they said they need me from the beginning of August on. Oh my God. Eight weeks is not much. And there's so much to do!

I can't believe it. But I can't sleep either! So so so excited.

To be honest I didn't even answer them yet because I was so surprised and excited! Oh wow. Does this really happen right now?

(a completely agitated)
Christin xo

1 Kommentar:

  1. Fantastic!!! So happy to hear your good news. I hope everything goes well and you have a fabulous year in America. Eight weeks! Eeeeeks!!!!
    Cortana xo

    AntwortenLöschen